RIVERBANK FORECLOSURE PREVENTION FOR CONSUMERS
If you are in fear of foreclosure on your home, we are here to help you.
Everyone's situation is different but you may be eligible for help in one of the following ways:
- Payment deferment or modification
- Note modification
- Refinancing your loan
- Assistance with deed in lieu of foreclosure
In order for us to effectively discuss your qualification for any of the above options, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Updated financial statement
- Last 2 years tax returns
- Copies of the last 2 months bank statements on all accounts including any investment or retirement accounts
- Copies of your last pay stub or social security income statement, or other proof of current income
Additional documentation may be required depending on your individual circumstances.
Please contact one of our Bankers to discuss the available options.
509.744.6900 or 855.378.7930
202 E Spokane Falls Blvd, Ste #500
Spokane, WA 99202
Other Important Information
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) supports home buyers and homeowners with free or low cost counseling. Call them at 1.800.569.4287 to learn about their approved counseling agencies.